Your Voice Matters
When Present Time Becomes History
You’re making history—here and now. And only you can make sure that our story can be told.
Years from now, people of the future will remember the COVID-19 pandemic, which has spread further and more quickly than those of the past. The records you leave will bring to light how it impacted you, your daily duties and our care of kids.
Join Cincinnati Children’s Archive team in documenting your experience during the outbreak. Share your story in a few paragraphs or pages. Support it with photos and documents.
- How has COVID-19 changed your daily work?
- What has been the biggest adjustment you have made in how you do your job?
- What role has technology played in your adjustment to COVID-19?
- Have COVID-19 changes hindered your ability to do your job? If so, how?
- Have COVID-19 changes improved your job efficiency? If so, how?
- What precautions, beyond what is mandated by Cincinnati Children’s, have you taken to ensure your safety on the job, as well as the safety of your co-workers, patients and families?
- How have you maintained a sense of teamwork and community with your colleagues?
- How will COVID-19 change your job and daily work into the future?
- How will COVID-19 alter Cincinnati Children’s into the future?
- Describe one memory that best summarizes your COVID-19 experience at Cincinnati Children’s. Submit your story and attachments, in PDF format, to Kevin.Proffitt@cchmc.org, along with your name, title, department, years at Cincinnati Children’s and age (optional). By submitting your story, you grant consent for your information to be filed and preserved in the Cincinnati Children’s Archives and to be used for historic and research purposes by our faculty and staff. We may also share it in a future issue of "Inspire." If you prefer, you may request to contribute anonymously.