It’s easy to see the challenges families face. We notice when people lack adequate housing and food, experience poor health and wellness, struggle to pay bills and lack quality education. But below the surface are bigger issues, more complex and harder to see. The United Way provides relief to families needing urgent help. They’re also working closely with the community to identify systemic inequities, learn where needs are greatest and find opportunities to change systems so fewer people need relief in the future.
United Is the Best Way to Help.
What makes United Way different is their ability to lead, responding to community challenges by bringing advocates, volunteers, partners, businesses, faith-based leaders, community leaders, donors, funders and others together to solve inequities holistically with data-informed solutions. With your support, United Way focuses on building economic well-being. For individual families, the goal will be financial stability and building skills and resources to weather future storms, but United Way tries to achieve something much larger–systemic solutions that support all families in the present and the future.
But they need our help. Pledge today to be a part of transformational change in our community. United is the way to Live.
United Is The Way To Meaningful Change
Our campaign runs from Oct. 4-31.
United also is the way to Help. You'll also support Cincinnati Children’s programs and 130+ agency partners involved in this work, including:
- Every Child Succeeds
- The Aaron Perlman Center
- Cradle Cincinnati
- The Legal Aid Society (Child HeLP)
- Freestore Foodbank
- Santa Maria Community Services
- Stepping Stones and more
- Give for a chance to be one of twenty employees to win a day of PTO! Give more, get more chances to win.
- Earn one extra entry when donating between Oct. 4-10.
- One chance for each $25 up to a maximum of $250 for up to 10 chances.
- Five chances for first-time donors.
- Five chances for repeat donors extra five chances for increased giving in any amount.
- One drawing on Oct. 30.
- 75 MyHealthPath Points total when you GIVE, ADVOCATE and VOLUNTEER Give: 50 points for all who donate to United Way (reported on your behalf by the end of November) Advocate or Volunteer: 25 points (self-reported for one or the other) – a great way to do this is to write a Note of Encouragement for Success By 6’s childcare educators